INCITE will be present at 57th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC 2018) that will take place in Miami Beach, FL, USA, December 17-19, 2018 with an invited session on "Complex Energy-Systems" on Tuesday 18th.
The session is chaired by Ramon Costa-Castelló (UPC) and Hideaki Ishii (Tokyo Institute of Technology) and will include the following presentations:
- Stochastic Optimal Power Flow in Distribution Grids under Uncertainty from State Estimation, by Miguel Picallo, Adolfo Anta and Bart De Schutter
- Resilient Distributed Energy Management for Systems of Interconnected Microgrids , by Wicak Ananduta, J.M. Maestre, Carlos Ocampo-Martínez and Hideaki Ishii
- A Generalized Model for Short-Term Forecasting of Solar Irradiance, by Jesus Lago, Karel De brabandere, Fjo De Ridder and Bart De Schutter
- A Parametrized Model Predictive Control Approach for Microgrids, by Tomás Pippia, Joris Sijs and Bart De Schutter
- Configurations of Model Predictive Control to Exploit Energy Flexibility in Building Thermal Loads, by Thibault Péan, Jaume Salom and Ramon Costa-Castelló
- Partitioning Approach for Large Wind Farms: Active Power Control for Optimizing Power Reserve, by Sara Siniscalchi-Minna, Carlos Ocampo-Martínez, Fernando Bianchi, Mikel de Prada and Bart De Schutter.