INCITE 2019 Conference
We want to invite you to participate and submit your research into the 1st INCITE Conference for “INternational workshop on Control and Management and Integration of Future Power SysTEms”.
The conference will take place at IREC Headquarters in Barcelona, Spain, 13-15 November 2019.
The main objective of the conference to become a place of discussion and dissemination the current work in the any related field to the Future Electrical Power Systems. The Conference is aimed as a showcase for the research developments and innovations in the following topics (but not limited to):
- Control Strategies for RES integration into Power Systems
- Control Strategies for Energy Storage Systems
- Management Strategies for Distributed Power Generation
- Monitoring Tools and secure operation of Smart Grids
- Demonstration and Validation of novel management for distribution grids
- Laboratory and Pilot experiences
- Energy Management Systems for RES
- Coordinated and distributed control strategies
- Communication challenges: Cybersecurity, Interoperability, Software-Defined-Networks.
- Future Electricity Markets (including local) and actors participation
The Conference will include both Presentation and Poster sessions.
- September 29, 2019: Extended abstract (max 2 pages – 2 columns)
- October 18, 2019: Acceptance Notification.
- November 12, 2019: Full paper submission (not mandatory)
- November 13-15, 2019: INCITE 2019.
Abstracts must be submitted in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Proceedings will be published online. The Selected Best Papers will be suggested to be submitted to an JCR indexed journal (under negotiation).